- The library shall upgrade its facilities and services in tune with the advancing technology
- Library services shall be made available during the hours before and after the class hours so that the students can avail the facilities beyond class timings.
- Library shall maintain open-access system
- Library membership shall be given to: Students, Research scholars, Faculty, Non Teaching Staff, Alumni, External users (temporary membership)
- Library shall be developed as a hybrid learning resource centre incorporating both print and electronic resources
- The internally generated knowledge resources such as Dissertations, Project Reports, Thesis, books, journals, journal articles and conference proceedings shall be documented and made available in the library
- Issue privileges shall be given to students, staff, and research scholars and period of loan shall vary respectively
- The computer facilities in the library should be utilized only for the academic purposes
Comments are closed.
Your feedback has been received.